Friday, May 9, 2014

KD from 2real4radio.com has won the South Carolina Hater of the Year Award

Ketro "KD" Leshore has recently won the "South Carolina Hater of the Year Award" beating RolandVanbeverhoudt slightly according to the Board of Haters of South Carolina. KD has been 
hating ever since he was young. "I hated my first nigga when I was around 3 years old in the daycare center,
the motherfucker took my spot in "duck duck goose", fuck that shit."  KD was once found hating on 3 people at one time, "Look at that bitches shoes, she got those shit's off Zelda, yo homeboy are those Guess Jeans you wearing, yo momma head so small she washes her hair in a shot glass."   KD even hated on the award presenter,"yo motherfucker you so short yo posed for the award you bout to give me"  The hate is out of this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment