Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The reason for the brawl between Jay-Z and Solange Knowles was over nude pictures of Beyonce.

2Real4radio.com spoke with the Security Guard in the elevator during the scuffle between Jay-Z and Solange and he said, "Nigga sent me a picture of B naked and we was laughing about that shit, next thing you know B and Solo rolls up behind us right in front of the elevator, I didnt think Solo saw the pic on my phone but she did.  She was like "who da fuck sent you that shit?", I was like Jay did, then the bitch started wildin out. I was like "chill bitch chill", "stop with dat bullshit", but she kept on kicking and punching Jay.  Yo, I'm a strong dude but Solo was on some tiger lion shit, her eyes turn fucking red and she just went after Jay."  Jay's Security Guard also sent us the pictures and we have them here on this blog.  We ask the Guard if Jay sent those pictures to anyone in Beyonce's family and he said, "Whodatfuck Knowles".

No comments:

Post a Comment